Meet Meaningful Use criteria now and in the future.
Phases 1 and 2 are just the beginning. There will be more criteria to meet down the road, especially in the Emergency Department. Have you met the criteria now to ensure you get your Meaningful Use dollars?
Perhaps more importantly, can your system quickly and easily implement the new criteria in the years to come?
veEDIS is a cloud-based system (with the option of local deployment), which means updates are pushed to your facility seamlessly. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice security or customization. This EDIS EHR is one of the only options that operate in the cloud, and features:
- Certified EHR technology (CEHRT)
No server cost for implementation
- Complete solution that provides documentation capture, CPOE (order entry), prescription generation, teaching instructions and more
- HL7 compatibility that supports ADT, Order Entry, Lab Results Reporting, Radiology Reporting and Financial Transactions
- Ability to interface easily with leading and proprietary host systems
- Hundreds of intelligent business reports available “out of the box”
- Simple, touch-screen interface
- Full customization capabilities
|Looking for more detailed information? Read the reports below.|